Wednesday, March 24, 2010

the sleeping giant

got this picture at the University of the Philippines fan page.





WANTED:
PRESIDENT



Name: Benigno Simeon "Noynoy" Aquino III
Skills: Staying late in the Evening and waking up late in the Morning
Activities: sleeping, texting, sleeping, texting, slee...zzzzz
Awards/Achievements: 
9 years congressman
3 years senator
8 bills filed
laws passed: ZERO


and the HR (madlang PEOPLE) says...


"Im looking for someone to hand me a resume, look me straight in the eye, tell me that he is the best man for the job, show me a plan, convince me that his experience matches the need,  and tell me that he will break his back trying to fix what everyone else says cannot be fixed.
No hemming. No hawing. No sleeping. No texting. No asking for one million signatures. No asking for discernment from God. No signs of grace from his departed parents. No validation from his siblings. No parachutes. No guarantees.
I can do this he has to say. Lets get it on."
The most coveted position in our country today is the PRESIDENCY.                                                                     Like a Job application. Madaming applicants. They have to pass their resumes. Undergo various and rigid interviews. The HR is the Filipino people. WE decide.
Do we like a sleeping, reluctant, incompetent president? THINK AGAIN.

No comments: